- Ultra light weight!
- A 100% surfing shape
- HD FOAM FLEX COMPOSITE
- HEEL SHOCK ABSORBER
- CAMEL DECK
- A progressive rocker evolving from a simple concave in the front half to a V at the fins
- New round tail outline
- Lighter weight
- Ultra versatility for all types of waves
- Incredibly smooth and balanced
- A real carving machine
F-ONE surf straps (in option)
|Dimensions||172 x 46 cm||177 X 46 cm|
|Volume||21 L||22 L|
|Weight||3.1 kg*||3.2 kg*|
*indicative value, subject to small variations due to the custom manufacturing process.
THE BOARDS of the signature series come from our kitesurfing experience and have been redesigned over the years to evolve along with kiting in the waves
An ultra-light weight board which offers incredible sensations while surfing. We have therefore developed a carbon version of the SIGNATURE to let you enjoy even more every wave that you ride!
We have focused the development work on the technology and materials to offer the best. This was done following two main axes:
- The weight: everything has been done to have an extremely light and reliable board. We have decided to use a HD FOAM CARBON COMPOSITE construction with a brushed finish that allows achieving a lighter weight. This sandwich construction (high density foam / carbon) is used for many years in our SUP range and allows us to get an incredible weight/resistance ratio.
As it’s dedicated to strapless, this version is manufactured without straps inserts to obtain one hundred grams alleviation.
- Comfort: We have worked specifically on the flex of the board has carbon tends to naturally bring more stiffness. We have selected a 45° bi-axial carbon fabric, thereby getting rid of any longitudinal fiber to keep the flex of the board.
With this exceptional carbon version, you’ll have the perfect tool to rip every wave!
How many surfers have broken boards and wished they could replace it with a new one and get the same sensations they are used too?
Mitu once asked me:
Raph, can you try this board and make me the same one; it feels really good under my feet
I went out and tested this strapless board and was astonished by the control and sensations that the board gave me.
After a few runs, I started analyzing what was giving me this sensation of control. I realized that my front foot was nestled in a heel dent and that my arch was fully supported on the rounded deck. I could see that Mitu had spent so many hours on the board, that it had taken the shape of his foot.
I then understood that I needed to make a board with the top deck pre-shaped to get this sensation on a new board.
With its unique design, the CAMEL DRIVE DECK will offer multiple advantages: It will lower and stabilize the heel of the surfer and lock its arch on a rounded center line. It will improve stability, maneuverability and increase the rider’s board control in any conditions.
The introduction of this new construction represents a major change into the F-ONE surfboard range: the two Key products (MITU MONTEIRO & SIGNATURE) are now dispensed with bamboo.
To face the ever higher constrains applied by the riders on their surfkites, F-ONE has engineered a new foam composite construction with optimized flex, for maximum reliability, comfort and maneuverability.
The mechanical characteristics achieved by this construction provide a lighter weight and a perfect surfboard feel.
The CARBON COMPOSITE construction includes a full layer of carbon laminate on the board's bottom and deck making it incredibly light and yet surprisingly reliable.
The deck has been recessed by 5 mm on a wide area underneath the front foot in order to add an EVA shock absorbing foam layer.
This foam layer absorbs effectively all impacts for the rider and makes the board even more durable.